Tree Interactive is an independent game and interactive software design and development studio based in San Jose, Costa Rica. Founded in 2011 by three brothers Alberto, Andrés and Felipe Cartín who are actually identical triplets. Tree is a wordplay that balances the word “three” and Costa Rica’s solid reputation as a tropical paradise and environmental steward.
Having developed the first ever real-time-real-world informed game, Tweet Land, we are continuously striving for out-of-the box thinking, innovation and excellence.
We offer a full suite of services: development & production, art design, and audio production. We manage projects to ensure delivery of high-quality software with an emphasis on user experience, interaction and fun. Take a few minutes to review our website and check out our portfolio. Contact us for a quote on your next title.
- Value-added innovation – Our creative talent, advanced knowledge of leading edge technologies and lower cost rates make us a true partner, beyond the manufacture-style outsourcing company.
- One-stop-shop – development & production, art design, and audio production all in one! Our solid project management allows us to deliver one or all of these seamlessly and in cost-effectively.
- Culture – Our western business culture makes interfacing an “at home” experience.
- Location – Costa Rica! Who doesn’t want to business in the happiest country in the world?
Here are a few reasons why Near Sourcing to Costa Rica is a good idea:
- Stable: No army – politically and economically stable (longest standing democracy in Latin America)
- Same Time Zone: +/- 3 hour time difference with Continental North America
- Near Shore: Under 5 hour average flight time
- Similar Culture: Western business culture
- Access to growing market: Cultural bridge to the Latin American market
- Awesome for people and nature: First Place on the Happy Planet Index,environmental steward, 25% of territory environmentally protected and en route to become carbon neutral by 2021!